May 2, 2009

Personal Logo Design

"The KEY for Your House", this is my personal logo. When people have an issue with making their living space more appealing, I want to be the key to solve their issues. This is the reason why the alphabet O and H in the logo create the shape of a key hole. I also added my Korean name in right side of the logo to identify myself as Korean. The color of the logo is red because the color itself directly draws your eyes to the logo.

It is a creative logo however; the square outline provides inflexible feeling to the design. I am considering to edit this outline to an oval or circular shape. Also, changing the phrase of logo ‘The KEY for Your House’ to ‘The key for your Design’.

I started to design the outline of the logo by using AutoCAD. Then, I imported it into Photoshop for color rendering. By using both computer programs for this project, I started to notice each characteristic that certain computer program had. In order to decrease the time to create the design in AutoCAD, I need to practice it constantly.

No comments: