February 26, 2010

3-D Concept Model


Inspired by the bench in train depot's masculine aspects with unexpected famine details created my 3D concept model. To emphasize the masculines, I used thin sheet of metal. I also used leather to represent femininity.The regional artist, 'Henry Hillman ,Jr.' was also the inspiration for my model.He does glass sculpture and entire of his glass collection has strong angular form however, he adds unexpected details and colors inside of the glass. By applying this in my model, I attached curved metal detail in inner part of my model as a representation of unexpected detail. The color scheme is from my textile design.

Key words for concept Model
:Famine, Masculine, connection, simplicity

2-D Sketch:







Study Models:




Final Concept Model:



(In the picture above, you can see the
famine and masculine aspects due to use of different materials )

No comments: