April 29, 2009

2009 Resume

Resune of Moah S.


Since I am an interior design undergraduate student in WSU, my resume heavily focuses on appearance. I added the personal logo on the top of the page to make the resume more appealing and show my graphic skills. The black outline is added in each page to provide an emphasis on the white area that contains the information. I edited my phrase ‘the key to your house’ to ‘the key for your firm’ to show one of my characteristics; playful and sociable. The images of the lock and the key are added in the background to make a connection with the logo in the resume.

The layout of the resume is interesting, yet, it is not fully pleasing to some viewers because of the huge contrast between the red and black. I may change the color black to blue, which will have less contrast of color and identification of my ethic background by utilizing the color of Korea’s national flag; red and blue.

Most people usually create their resume by using Photoshop. But, it is a privilege to use Adobe InDesign because it provides more options for a better layout of the resume, such as Pages. Due to tons of idea sketches, I do not have a problem with designing the layout. However, I need to understand the color in order to make the design that will please most of people.

No comments: